Saturday, June 16, 2007

About Us


Ch. Colton's Beaugard with one of his and Maddie puppies

Kiokee Mastiffs is based in Hickory, North Carolina which is located in the beautiful foothills of the western part of our state. I moved to this area in 1999 and have no intention of ever moving again!! I love the state, the weather, and the people.

My girls are all grown and gone, but my "four footed" children remain. Here is where myself, my partner-Mitch, and with the assistance of my two grown daughters-Leila and Amiee', work together to breed and raise our Mastiffs.


My girls-Amiee', Leila, & Mandy- and me



My children were raised with Mastiffs and as Adults have chosen to continue to own and love this breed. Two of my daughters live here in the Hickory area; Leila owns three fawns--Reba, Cooter, and LuLu while Amiee, owns Midnight--an apricot brindle female, and Kane-an Apricot Male. All of our lives are extemely busy, but so much more enriched by the love and companionship of our dogs.



Cooter (4 months old) chillin' with a friend

Contact us at kiokeemastiffs@embarqmail.com for more information.