Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Just having Fun


Who says Mastiffs aren't athletes? Here are Dolly & Wally-17 months old out having a good romp on a blustery day. These two are from my Gracie & Cooter litter (Sept 2010)--Dolly was my 1st pick girl, and Wally was my 2nd pick boy.
At one point, Wally was a bit smaller than the other boys. When I told potiential puppy buyers, he just needed some time and he would catch up--because the genetics was there; no one believed me. Well, look at him now! He now lives in Ohio, and will be starting his show career this spring.
Thank you Danielle Browning for believing in Wally, and for believing in me. I can't wait to see what this boy and his sister are going to become!!
Wally & Dolly's Dam--Ch. Kiokee Lionhearted Savin' Grace--is due with her second litter Feb 17th. I expect these puppies will be ever bit as good--or better than her first litter. I will be placing the 2nd pick female, and the 1st & 2nd pick males into show homes. If you are interested in a show potiential puppy from this litter, contact me at kiokeemastiffs@embarqmail.com
Catie Arney
Kiokee Mastiffs
Hickory, NC